Project / Comms Manager - IMMEDIATE START
We are urgently seeking a Project/Comms Manager for our client based in Milton Keynes. This is an exciting role to help launch their new onsite social communications platform, due to launch Mid-July! Immediate start available, this will be a temporary contract for 8-12 weeks.
Working Hours: Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm
Pay Rate: GBP25.00 per hour (equivalent to approx GBP50k salary)
- Project management of launch
- Working with internal champions, creating a timetable of content to ensure a constant flow of content
- Driving the initial engagement and usage of the site
- Training staff on instructions, effective use, etc.
- Working closely with the Staffbase team to ensure the site is tailored to the company needs
- Must have experience of launching a site/platform/system
- Strong people skills, able to encourage staff to use the site
- Effective communicator, able to help non-tech savvy users to navigate the site
- Social media experience ideal, understand trends etc.
Please apply for the role for more details.