An exciting and newly created, one of a kind, opportunity has become available for a Knowledge Management expert to join our L&D Team.
We are looking for an individual to harness ALD's knowledge and processes effectively and in turn use it to improve both our internal employee and external customer experiences. The successful applicant will have experience in designing and implementing knowledge management and governance solutions (preferably in a regulated environment) therefore, understanding best practice and common challenges. The Knowledge Manager will be reporting in to our People Development Business Partner and will be responsible for the end to end knowledge management process.
This is an exciting opportunity that will allow the successful applicant to put their own stamp on Knowledge Management and build our model from the ground up working with key stakeholders from all over the business.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Leading the knowledge team, building the skills and ways of working to harness knowledge
- across the business
- Ownership and maintenance of a Knowledge Management System
- Leading and steering the production of usable knowledge resources for use by both
- employees and customers
- Introduce Knowledge Governance to ensure our knowledge is well maintained and accurate
- Collaborating with the business to understand the changing needs of our people and how
- knowledge can enhance both theirs and ultimately the customers experience
- Proven experience in implementing and leading a Knowledge Management Team
- Extensive experience of knowledge, process writing and maintenance
- Motivated self-starter with the ability to form concepts and see them through to delivery
- Great collaboration skills with the ability to work cross functionally
- Advanced knowledge in process documentation applications e.g. Visio
- Competent in Microsoft Office Programs
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Ability to adapt in a fast paced and challenging environment
- Experience working in a FCA regulated environment