Social Media Manager
This role will be working from home but you must be local to East Sussex as you will be required to attend meetings there once/twice a week and be able to travel to London.
An exciting new opportunity has arisen for an ambitious, proactive, passionate and driven Social Media Manager to join a small and fast moving team to help grow and manage their social channels and community. You will be be working from home but will be to be able to commute to the London or East Sussex office once or twice per week.
You will be responsible for:-
Writing social posts on Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn and the app
- Engage with the social media and app community
- Source new social opportunities for the company
- Write content for the blog posts
- Upload content to social media channels
- Engage with their audience of women and identify key topics of conversations amongst the target audience
- Manage to social content and overall marketing plan
- Manage influencers to obtain live content
- Support all marketing campaigns through social and in app channels
You will have 2 years' experience working with social media platforms, have a passion for wellness and the fitness industry and be able to work in a fast-paced, dynamic small business with ambitious growth plans, you will also be able to engage with all women postnatal, 40+ and talk about kids, home life, style, health, fashion etc.
If you have the relevant skills and would like to apply for the position then please email your CV today