HGV 2 Driver
Don’t be just any driver, be a Brakes driver...
£35,000 (plus overtime), Monday to Friday with just 1 Saturday in 3!
The role includes:
• Accurate picking on vehicle and delivery of customer orders
• Collecting monies
• Maintaining product temperatures
• Vehicle checks to ensure roadworthiness and compliance with VOSA
• Compliance with Health and Safety (SSOW), hygiene and other related legislation
• HGV2 licence, Digital Tachograph Card, Driver Certificate of Professional
• Strong communication and teamwork skills
• The knowledge and initiative to solve basic problems and make routine decisions
• The ability to complete paperwork in an orderly fashion
• Strong organisational and prioritisation skills
What you’ll get:
• A competitive salary
• Huge discount on all sorts of lovely food and award-winning products
• Generous holiday allowance, with option to purchase more
• Recognition awards and Incentives
• Real career opportunities - being part of Sysco, the world’s leading foodservice
business, opens up a world of possibility
• And much more....
You’ll live and breathe Customer First, and you’ll enjoy working as part of a bigger team with a dedicated focus on results. You will be resilient – able to stay positive in difficult situations and you will naturally embrace an inclusive working environment and be committed to doing the right thing.
There’s a lot on offer, so what are you waiting for?
Bring your whole self to work. #BelongAtBrakes
At Brakes we’re passionate about creating an inclusive workplace that celebrates and values diversity. We don’t want you to ‘fit’ our culture, we want you to help define it. All job applicants will receive equal treatment regardless of age, disability, gender identity or reassignment, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation.
Link to HGV 2 advert below:
FEED YOUR AMBITION. DELIVER YOUR FUTURE