PR Marketing & Comms Lead
Job Title: PR/Marketing & Comms Lead
Location: Burgess Hill
Duration: Permanent, Full Time
Benefits: Good Pension Scheme, parking on site
Our exclusive client is a leading training provider within the Building Engineering Services sector, who is looking to appoint a PR/Marketing & Comms Lead, a key role in the operational function of the business.
The primary accountability of this role is to raise the profile of the company to increase their customer base. Working with the Sales & Customer Service Manager to develop and implement the Marketing, PR and Comms strategy across the business incorporating internal communications and key stakeholders.
The successful candidate will have experience in all aspects of media and social media platforms. Excellent and written and verbal communication skills are a must, coupled with highly developed interpersonal skills.
This is an excellent opportunity to raise the profile of a well established and inspirational organisation.Key Responsibilities
- Work with the company's website partners to maximise the impact of electronic communications in relation to marketing and new social media.
- Actively engage, cultivate, and manage social media and press relationships to ensure coverage surrounding the business, special events, public announcements, fundraising and other projects. Particularly social media coverage for industry/apprenticeship specific events
- Create marketing materials in collaboration with the design partners
- Develop and maintain a database of media contacts to achieve frequent, timely and positive media coverage across appropriate media channels.
- Take responsibility for the day-to-day activities of communication including budgeting, planning and working with the team
- Recognise internal and external communications opportunities, creating solutions to define and execute appropriate strategies to support them
- Ensure all internal and external communications meet GDPR requirements
- Organise and lead all flagship events at the business examples include Graduation Events at both sites, National Apprenticeship Week etc
- Develop an annual marketing plan in conjunction with the Sales & Customer Service Manager and Apprenticeship Manager.
- Experience in a PR/Marketing and communications role
- Excellent communicator, with experience of public speaking and good interpersonal skills
- Experience of developing and maintaining marketing strategies to meet organisational objectives.
- Excellent understanding of branding principles and the approach/methods through internet and social media.
- Strong understanding of customer and market dynamics
- Entrepreneurial Spirit: Takes initiative and actively seeks to deepen current client relationships and forge new ones.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Ideally but not essential: Experience of working within an energy sector-based organisation and an understanding of the education sector
Travail Employment Group is operating as an Employment Agency. Once you click to apply for this job your application will be immediately received by Travail Employment Group. If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 7 days. If you do not hear within 7 days you have unfortunately not been successful on this occasion.