Digital Marketing Manager
Digital Marketing Manager - Cardrona Distillery
We are a young, energetic New Zealand based premium spirits brand building a burgeoning presence in the UK.
Position Purpose: We are looking for a skilled & results focused digital marketing manager to continue to grow DTC sales.
Position Location: Head Office is Marlow, Buckinghamshire, but candidate can be based anywhere in the UK provided there's a good network for travel & an element of flexibility.
Reports to: Global Marketing Manager (UK based)
Role will include;
- Managing all areas of Digital Marketing
- Manage social media for the brand across all channels
- Attending B2B and B2C events, representing the brand and working alongside the sales team
- Accountable for reporting and analytics across eCommerce channels
- Budgetary management; delivering ROI across all areas of the role
Qualifications & Experience Requirements:
- Proven experience in building branded social, digital & eCommerce platforms
- Proven track record of accelerating eCommerce DTC
- Educated to degree level - candidates with a degree in marketing, advertising, digital communicationspreferred,but not essential.
- Creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage,inform and motivate action
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools, optimising GoogleAds
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Curious & smart, someone who gets things done.
Become a part of the Cardrona Distillery story by sending your CV with a supporting Cover Letter to Rachel Lavalette ,Global Marketing Manager.
Please apply as soon as possible as we are looking to fill this position promptly. Closing date for applications 25 June 2021.