Are you looking to join a well established, growing business?
Do you have have experience within accounts?
If so, Osborne Appointments are currently looking to recruit for an Accounts Assistant to join a very friendly, growing business based near Baldock.
This is a temporary position with the opportunity go permanent for the right candidate.
Our client offers a very friendly working environment, a great company reputation and the chance to become a valued member of the team.
Monday to Friday - 9am to 5.30pm
- Investigate credit claims from customers and raise credit notes accordingly
- Liaise with the Credit Controllers and Sales Team on all matters affecting credit issues
- To undertake cross-training in other areas of the Accounts Department to enable career development and cover during emergencies, sickness and holidays.
- Maintain the Accounts receivable email inbox
- Taking telephone payments for proformas/invoices
- General office administration
- Assist the Credit Controllers
- Any other tasks as reasonably requested by the Manager or Director
Skills & Experience:
- Previous experience within administration / accounts
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Friendly, team player
- Must be a driver and like dogs!
If you are interested in this position and available to start immediately, apply today!
Established in 1995, Osborne Appointments is an independently owned recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. OA are committed to placing the right candidate in the right job every time and pride ourselves in outstanding levels of Candidate Satisfaction
Thank you for your interest in this position. It is with regret that we are unable to respond personally to each individual application due to the high volume of CVs we receive on a daily basis. However, your application will be reviewed by one of our qualified consultants within the next 48 hours. If you do not hear from us within this time period, you have unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
We hope you will apply for future roles that we advertise regularly on this website. In order to keep up to date with all our recruitment activity, please like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and sign up for free email job alerts on our website