Injection Moulding Technician
A well-established and respected trade moulding business is looking for an Injection Moulding Technician to join their growing Dudley based facility. This company has not only withstood the problems caused by COVID and Brexit, but they've managed to grow. Being a trade moulder they were able to focus on businesses that have thrived through this pandemic and adapt to demand in order to expand.
As Injection Moulding Technician, your duties will include -
- Carrying out tool changes safely and efficiently
- Condition setting, making sure that scrap levels and cycle times fall within targeted parameters
- Carrying out continuous improvement projects
- Tool and material trials
- Trouble shooting process issues
- Basic maintenance
To be successful in the role of Injection Moulding Setter Technician, the ideal candidate will -
- Have in-depth experience of injection moulding, being able to set from scratch
- Be knowledgeable with a variety of materials
- Be able to confidently trouble shot and resolve moulding issues such as short shorts, flashing, etc
- Have experience of process optimisation - speeding up cycle times and reducing scrap.
Based near Dudley, this role is commutable from Birmingham, Telford, Wolverhampton, Lichfield, Cannock and Worcester.
On offer -
- A salary of GBP28-30k
- Working rotating weeks of earlies and lates, Monday-Friday
Apply now to start your application and speak to a consultant!
Please note, if your application is suitable, one of our consultants will call you within 5 working days. If you have not heard from us within this time, your application has unfortunately been unsuccessful, however, we will keep your details on our talent management system to consider you for future opportunities.
ASC Connections Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. We are committed to equal opportunity and diversity.