Social Media PR Manager
Currently using specialist agencies to run ther Social Media our client is actively looking to bring this in house and are therefore recruiting for a Social Media and PR Manager to take Group level responsibility.
Headquartered in the Midlands our a client are an industrial manufacturer of products for the Trade + Building Merchant industry. Turning over in excess of GBP120 million per year they have impressive growth plans for the coming year; which has resulted in this exciting opportunity becoming available.
Overall responsibility for Group level Social and PR, duties will conclude but not be limited to:
- Work with marketing, sales, technical and other business functions to drive content development for the business.
- Build relationships with media, bloggers and influencer's.
- Manage roll-out and monitoring of any corporate social media accounts.
- Develop and manage engaging content schedules for the Group and support local markets.
- In liaison with key stakeholders, develop campaigns for use on social media, monitoring performance and trends.
- Develop social media campaigns for global roll out.
- Increase brand presence on social media.
- Develop relationships with relevant media to secure PR features and editorial opportunities.
- Create an annual PR content plan for the Group.
- Analyse PR campaigns/strategies that deliver measurable results and meet objectives.
- Monitor and report on global press coverage.
- Suitable candidates will have a proven track record as a Social Media/PR Manager within a B2B environment
- Previous experience in developing content, strategies, campaign deployment and analysis.
- Experience of working for an international business would be beneficial.
- PR and digital experience in particular, using social media is essential.
- Experience of PR and content development.
- Experience of customer segmentation - marketing to end users, specifiers, and key customers.
- Strong project management/organisational skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Copy writing, proof reading and content development.
- Good attention to detail.
- Ability to work to defined budgets.
An exciting opportunity to play a key role in the success and visibility of a global company who are going from strength to strength. Working in a vibrant and fun environment, you will be an integral part of a small team who are well recognised and rewarded.