Marketing Coordinator- aylesbury
We're Sally Europe, the biggest supplier in Europe for hair and beauty professionals. We bring together the following market-leading professional brands; Sally, Salon Services, Pro Duo, Salon Success and Sinelco, and we operate across 7 European countries.
Our mission is to be the preferred partner for professionals across Europe, but we are not stopping there. We care about making a difference to our employees and customers and getting it right each time. Our people throughout have a forward-thinking ethos, teams are always striving to inspire others, and we continue to deliver new and innovative solutions that leave that lasting impression.
We have a Part Time vacancy in our busy Marketing team for a Marketing Coordinator, based in Aylesbury at our Salon Success office. 3 Month Fixed Term Contract
About the role ???
To provide general administrative and customer driven support, coordinating marketing activity in the Marketing team alongside support for our key accounts and Headmasters salon group
Key Responsibilities ???
- Company Mailings - working with mailing house to deadlines on materials, envelopes, contacts etc. Anticipating upcoming mailings and work with Marketing team to hit deadlines, preparing specifications, managing address lists through CRM system, maintaining mailing records and distributing internal mailings
- Company Eblasts - sending company eblasts to customers, utilising CRM database to select correct customer group for each activity, reviewing and reporting email statistics, completing email planners and reviewing results through email platform, briefing Design Studio
- Gift with purchase, gifts and goodies - researching and sourcing gift with purchase items for Salon promotions & key accounts including Headmasters salons, research and source goodies for orders and events
- Special Customer/ Headmasters Salon Support - supporting teams with projects for our key accounts, from image requests to small marketing projects
Project work - working on and supporting a variety of projects from new product launches to events and generating new marketing materials, following briefing processes to brief artwork into the Design Studio, working closely with other teams in the business to progress projects, liaising with print suppliers to obtain quotes
- General administration - raising purchase orders, ensuring that the regulatory process is followed for all ordering of materials and GWPs, liaising closely with other Teams to complete projects, proof reading marketing materials, attending and participating in regular team meetings, keeping internal planners & analysis files up to date, processing image requests and bespoke marketing requests from Salons, providing advice on image usage and expiry, maintaining our image bank and records of requests, provide guidance to Salons on appropriate imagery use for marketing materials.
You'll have ???
- Marketing experience
- Good communication skills - both written and verbal
- Strong administration and organisational skills
- Attention to detail & strong multitasking skills
- Self-motivated with a desire to learn and take initiative
- Great team player
- Focus on getting things done personably, efficiently, effectively and to deadline
- Interest in the hair and beauty industry
If this sounds like the challenge you are looking for please apply. It's simple to do, just upload your CV including your salary expectation, if we think you would be a great match we'll give you a call to get to know you further.
If you are successful you can expect a competitive salary, excellent benefits package and a genuine opportunity to drive your career forward whilst working with an enthusiastic team.
Looking forward to hearing from you! Please forward your CV in word format