Interim Operations Manager
Inspire Resourcing are currently recruiting an Interim Operations Manager for a well established business based in Chesterfield.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Operations leader looking to work for a market leading company.
- To develop and implement an operational plan that reinforces the reputation of the company as a market leader in their field
- Maintaining regular and productive contact with suppliers.
- Develop good working relationships and build awareness with the depot personnel.
- Liaison with the business managers to ensure that new products and supporting technical data is provided in line with customer expectations.
- To review, negotiate, and implement a logistics policy in line with company policy.
- To regularly produce production forecasts in line with customer demands and work closely with the business managers to ensure appropriate capacity and stock holding is available to give excellent customer service.
- To develop and deliver presentations.
- To produce reports and circulate to all relevant persons
- To control depot expenses in line with budgets.
- To control site/transport security in line with ADR requirements
- As Transport Manager ensure compliance in line with legislation
To apply you will ideally:
- Have previous experience in an Operations Manager / senior managerial role
- Have experience working to Comah Regulations
Inspire Resourcing are currently recruiting various other roles in areas such as Sales, Marketing, Office Support, Supply Chain, IT, Finance, Production and Engineering.