Business Support Coordinator
Office Angels currently have a brilliant opportunity for a Business Support Co-ordinator/Administrator, to join our client,who are based in Sunderland, on a permanent basis.
This is a great opportunity to truly make this role your own and to take full responsibility of your own workload. My client is seeking an individual who is extremely efficient, proactive, has a fresh approach to work and who is confident to bring new ideas to the business and implement good/better working processes! Administration experience is highly beneficial for this role.
This role is based in a modern working environment, with a friendly, bubbly and supportive team!
Hours: 9AM - 5PM, Monday - Friday
Location: Based close to Wessington Way, Sunderland
Key tasks and responsibilities:
- First point of contact to all service users via telephone and email
- Support a range of service users and assist with troubleshooting problems
- Provide an informative initial service before passing on to relevant team/adviser
- Handle all queries in an efficient, effective and professional manner via telephone, video call and email
- Build and maintain positive relationships with all staff and service users
- Ambassador for the company - representing and adhering to company values
- Produce and maintain accurate reporting and documentary evidence over multiple contracts/projects
- Provide additional support as directed, creating electronic forms and procedures, to ensure a seamless service for projects, including monitoring of digital software
- To liaise with service users, colleagues and advisers to ensure the smooth running and support
- Support with the marketing of projects using social media and company website
- Ensure all administration and reporting requirements are met over multiple contracts/projects
- Support projects with pre-audit checks to ensure all work is compliant
- To demonstrate a commitment to team and personal development
- To take a proactive role in providing excellence in customer service
- To be fully compliant with GDPR regulations
- Undertake all general office administration duties, in addition to the above
Skills and attributes:
- Confident communicator - Essential!
- Highly organised
- Flexible and adaptable approach to work
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to juggle multiple tasks, prioritising workload and meeting deadlines
- Proactive approach
- Ability to identify areas for improvement in order to drive business forward
If you feel you have these qualities and skills, then please apply - this is an opportunity NOT to be missed!
About Office Angels
Office Angels is the market - leading provider of temporary and permanent office professional roles across the UK - from PA's and secretaries to finance and HR.
We develop supportive relationships with our many valued clients, understanding their unique business requirements and pinpointing the ideal fit for their company.
For more information and to apply, please click the 'apply' button.
Due to the high volume of applicants, we are unable to provide individual feedback. If you are not contacted within 3 working days of sending your application, please assume you have been unsuccessful.
If you want to add value to your world of work, why not follow our recruitment channels on Twitter, LinkedIn and Glassdoor.
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.