Client Manager/ Accountant
This Client Portfolio Manager role would suit a qualified (ACCA/ ACA) accountant with experience in practice. Working for a small, but highly successful firm of Accountants and Tax Advisers, your new Client Portfolio Manager role will involve you in:
- Comprehensive client portfolio management taking control of jobs from the initial request of information through to partner review and providing quotes to potential new clients
- Managing a mixed client portfolio up to partner review stage
- Managing and completing personal tax and business tax and accounting compliance - statutory accounts, confirmation statements, tax returns (for companies, partnerships, individuals, and CIS).
- You will be attending client meetings and providing routine tax planning advice, and ensuring that business structures and tax advice are correctly implemented
- Managing client billing and relationship
The firm uses a range of accounting software and systems to meet client requirements. Still, a working experience of accounts production, business tax, personal tax and cloud-based bookkeeping software would be highly beneficial.
The firm will positively consider candidates who are looking to return to practice after some time in industry. This Client Portfolio Manager position offers opportunities for you to develop your Accountancy career in a friendly and successful firm. Based on the outskirts of Aylesford in pleasant offices with parking.
The firm is additionally looking to recruit at a more senior level for a Partner Designate - please get in touch for more information.