Product Support Technician
Our employment package includes:
- GBP18,000 to GBP27,000 depending on experience
- Newly refurbished office in Headingley with table tennis, a pool table and a bar
- Flexible working hours
- Company pension contribution
- Regular company socials
- Cycle to work scheme
Work AnyWare Ltd supplies Intellectual Property (IP) firms worldwide with a web-based case and document management system called Equinox. We are in a rapid growth period and are seeking to expand our team.
We have a fantastic office space in the heart of Headingley complete with a pool table, table tennis, piano, games consoles and, last but not least, beer taps.
We are a very friendly team and are always keen on celebrating success with staff socials.
About the Role
This is a fantastic opportunity for ambitious enthusiastic computing professionals who are looking to further their career within a growing SME. This is an opportunity to get involved in an innovative, progressive and fun company at a great time.
The Client Services team are responsible for providing top quality customer service to our clients, something we very much pride ourselves on.
Services include helpdesk email and phone support, problem solving and troubleshooting often complex queries, system training (face-to-face, virtual, webinars), maintaining help centre system documentation, organising client events, assisting with sales demonstrations and the onboarding of new clients as and when necessary and other typical Client Service activities.
Ultimately the Client Services Team are accountable for ensuring continuously high client satisfaction and retention levels.
This role will include:
- Building relationships and trust with subscribers through open and interactive communication
- Collaborate with internal key team members to ensure high level of customer service matching our SLA's
- Provide effective demonstrations of the product in a professional manner (in person and online)
- Ensure any development requests are communicated to the Tech team
- Report building and database administration using MySQL
- Providing top quality customer service
A desirable candidate will have:
- Passion for customer service
- Strong IT skills including Microsoft office
- Good organisation skills
This is a great opportunity for someone who wants to improve their computing skills in a friendly environment.