HR and Payroll Administrator
CMA Recruitment Group is working in partnership with a brand leader to source an HR/Payroll Administrator on a 12 to 18 month contract, based in Portsmouth, Hampshire.
What will the role involve?
- Enter data on to the payroll/HR system, ensuring cases are handled efficiently and accurately;
- Process timesheet data via weekly electronic data collection and the pre-processing of variable manual inputs in line with the business policy;
- Calculate any payments due to colleagues manually if required, including but not limited to occupational sick pay and SSP, annual holiday entitlement and pay, termination payments, new starters payments and any ad hoc payroll input.
- Previous experience of operating in an HR/payroll team, ideally gained in a high volume, fast paced organisation;
- Well-developed data entry skills and good working knowledge of Microsoft Office - particularly Excel;
- Ability to work quickly and efficiently, to tight deadlines and organise and prioritise own work load.
Additional benefits and information:
- Great opportunity for someone that has strong admin skills and looking to develop in the HR/payroll field;
- Modern offices, with flexible working.
CMA Recruitment Group is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this role. CMA complies with all relevant UK legislation and doesn't discriminate on any protected characteristics. By completing the application process, you agree to the terms outlined in our Privacy Notice and that CMA may contact you in connection with your application in relation to CMA providing you with work finding services. Our Privacy Notice can be viewed under the privacy tab on our website. CMA is currently receiving a high volume of applications. Whilst we ensure all applications are considered, regrettably, it may not be possible to respond individually to all applications received.