Morgan Weston are exclusively working with a Manufacturing company based near Alfreton to recruit for a Credit Manager to head up their credit control team. Reporting into the UK head of Credit and Managing a team of 12 you will be responsible for reviewing the company's credit risk and reviewing their debtor values.
Applicants must have a minimum of 2 years' experience of managing a Credit Control team between 10-16 members of staff and must have proven achievements of reducing debt within their current or previous roles.
- Managing a team of 12 Credit Controllers and Administrator
- Working across multiple ledgers
- Reviewing credit risk
- Attending Credit review meetings with the senior management team
- Setting and reviewing KPI's across the team
- Complete 121 reviews monthly and implement
- Production of monthly aged debtor report
- Review payment plans
- Monitor and review all unallocated cash
- Assessing and inputting any process improvements and development of the team
- Implementation of system improvements
- Assisting with month end preparation and reporting
- Responsible for staff recruitment when the need arises
This is a great opportunity for someone looking to have responsibility for a larger team and get involved in process improvements, system implementations and staff development. You will be rewarded with a Great salary, holiday allowance, Pension and free parking. Please submit your CV for immediate consideration.