Mortgage Administration position is available due to internal promotion(s). This role is essential to a busy Mortgage Broker and we love our job, even though it can be stressful and demanding at times. We take satisfaction in the achievements of our clients on their new home and property purchases.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Mortgage Administrator to join our expanding team and work for a progressive forward-thinking Mortgage Adviser firm based in Norwich City Centre, NR1.
Ideally you will have experience in similar roles, such as; Mortgage Coordinator, Underwriter, Processor, Administrator, Case Manager or Mortgage Advisor.
You must be an organized, self-motivated character who wants to provide an exceptional service while being enthusiastic, reliable, and trustworthy
- Progress new mortgage Applications to Offer using pre-defined standards and service level agreements
- Proactive case progression and customer service communication by telephone, email, and letter to all involved in the mortgage progress
- Ensure a high accuracy level for data entry and ongoing record keeping
- Ensure workload is actioned within set SLA, whilst recording case progression
- Review and validate mortgage supporting documentation
- Provide advice and support to junior members of the processing team