We are a small but dynamic company within the optical industry working with customers and distributors worldwide. From humble beginnings to what is today a successful global brand, William Morris London employ staff, agents and distributors all over the world.
We are seeking a Marketing Assistant to support the Marketing Manager to help grow the business. We are looking for someone to help facilitate the workload and assist with marketing requests and help support the UK Sales Team.
The individual will support the work of the Marketing Manager on projects directed at maximising company profits. The candidate should have fresh ideas, creativity and an innovative approach. Importantly, the candidate must be a self-starter, be able to work in a team but also be able to work independently.
- Support the Marketing Manager and UK sales team with marketing activities and additional responsibilities when required
- Implement internal and external communication of promotional campaigns and seasonal launches
- Managing the photography booking process and logistics of new product releases
- Sending monthly e-shots through Mailchimp or similar
- Assisting with PR coverage and creative copy
- Responsible for the distribution and stock management for Point of Sale
- Executing quarterly promotional mailings
- Supporting the Social Media Manager in circulating social media assets and following accounts
- Support the department with event organisation, planning and attending trade shows and exhibitions
- Liaise with the graphic designer, website designers and printing suppliers
- Excellent written and verbal communication: You will be called upon to write online or hard copy content for campaigns, so you will need strong copy-writing skills. You will also have to regularly deal with clients and suppliers, face to face or on the phone
- Good organisational skills: Will be required to work on multiple projects, meet deadlines and maintain a high level of organisation
- Strong team player: You will report to the Marketing Manager and will need to liaise with the Graphic Designer on a regular basis but also be able to work independently and use initiative
Qualifications & Experience:
Bachelor's degree in Marketing or a related field is favourable however not necessary.
Work experience/internship desirable but not essential.
The working hours are Monday to Friday, 9:00-17:30 with a 1-hour lunch break. On occasions, you will be required to work additional hours leading up to a campaign launch and when attending trade shows. Free parking facility on-site. Pension and private healthcare offered after probationary period ends.