Disability Training & Consultancy Specialist - Home based
Maximus UK, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Maximus, Inc., operates several business lines in the UK, including the Centre for Health and Disability Assessments, Remploy, Health Management and Revitalised. Maximus UK employs 3,800 local staff, including over 1,400 doctors, nurses, occupational therapists and other Healthcare Professionals. Operating from more than 270 locations across England, Scotland and Wales, Maximus UK is one of the largest providers of employment, health and disability support programmes in the country.
Home based with travel as required.
? Externally Focused Responsibilities - Delivery of the highest quality training and consultative based services, meeting the delivery requirements of those provided from related business development activities.
? Internally Focused Responsibilities - Develop Remploy colleagues across a number of contracts, providing specifically targeted training & development required in line with contractual agreements. To deliver high quality and high performing services surrounding all aspects of disability.
? Operating on a monthly basis to a consistent ratio of 70% external focused and 30% internally focused.
? To create & establish Remploy as a recognised centre of excellence and expertise in disability training & consultancy
- 25 days annual leave plus BH
- Flexible benefits package
- 9% combined pension
- Holiday trade scheme
- Deliver a portfolio of 'classroom based' training products to the highest of quality standards and exceeding external organisational expectations - to both an internal and external audience
- Delivery of programmes to meet all audience needs, ranging from Senior Leaderships/Executive level to ground level colleagues within a organisation
- Providing a blended learning journey; delivering advice, guidance, training & coaching. Following best practice techniques for supporting individuals as well as employees. To Remploy's defined standards, through a tailored approach including: Online Facilitated Learning, E-Learning, Face to Face classroom learning, resources and bitesize learning events.
- Monitor and evaluate the success of the learning programmes for clients
- Supporting the wider company strategy linked to training and consultancy in the research, exploration, development pilot/trial & implementation of new products and services into company best practice, following designated procedures
- Assisting Remploy's Training & Consultancy proposal centre with providing subject matter expertise and knowledge on the development of solutions in line with external organisation requirements
- Confident in providing assessment-based services and provision to external organisations in understanding where best practice exists, and improvements can be made. Including Disability Confident Assessments, Recruitment/Organisational Audits and ad-hoc organisational policy & procedural review/assessment.
- Developing a solution focused action plan that strives for inclusivity both internal and externally for attraction purposes for an organisation.
- Identifying at every stage 'up-sell' opportunities via Remploy's portfolio of products and services; maximising opportunities for additional commercial revenue generation
- Display and deliver the knowledge, confidence and passion to seek out new opportunities for business development within designated areas, also utilising audiences when delivering on organisational sites to advise on these additional products, services and support measures Remploy can provide to these organisations.
- The skills and abilities required to enable the effective scoping and journey management of a variety of external organisational projects and purchased learning programmes to include tailored training programmes, bespoke learning events requiring development and delivery, organisational audit's, learning evaluation & ad-hoc services as they are commissioned. Maintaining accurate records and reporting.
- Significant experience of demonstratable experiences of working within a disability/health related industry; preferable in the field of workplace related support services delivering advice, training and guidance to individuals and organisations
- Minimum of 2 years' experience and practical application and delivery of training/development related services in facilitating group based activities both online and in face to face classroom environments
- Clearly demonstrate passion, drive and enthusiasm in the subjects of mental health, disability and health with the ability to transfer this knowledge into a variety of situations
- The ability to manage own time effectively including management of a varied workload and responsibilities
- An adaptable and flexible approach to support business priorities; with the ability to travel within and outside of your regional delivery area to meet business requirements
- Have the skills, abilities & approach with a proven track record in 'linking sales' and generation or revenue based services to delivery upon
- Mental Health First Aid England Instructor trained, and demonstratable experience of being an active trainer in this programme
- To hold a current TAP Training Delivery/Development accreditation or be willing to work towards this as part of your ongoing role