Estate Agency Training Co-Ordinator
When you join Spicerhaart you become a valued part of the Spicerhaart family, which is the largest independent estate agent in the UK. We are passionate about developing our people and actively work towards a nurturing culture of continuous improvement to enable staff to reach their full potential. We operate in a high performance culture that prides itself on delivering excellent customer service inside and out. Our reputation depends on the service we provided to our internal and external customers.
Main purpose of the role:
To support the Head of Training by providing highly effective administrative and support duties within a challenging environment
To assist the trainers, coaches and MLRO team to make best use of their time by dealing with secretarial and administrative tasks across a range of activities whilst delivering exceptional customer service as outlined by policies and procedures, upholding the company's brand values and core beliefs at all times.
Accountable to: Head of Training & Development EA
Responsible for: Training & Development Administration
Salary: GBP18,000 - GBP24,000 dependent on experience
Hours of work : Monday to Friday 9am to 5.30pm
Activities / Main Duties:
- Attend Induction & complete all required legislation training.
- Effective management of team training diaries
- Booking of recurring courses into team diaries.
- Allocation of delegates into course.
- Issuing invites and reminders to courses & confirming attendance.
- Chase and administration of feedback.
- Management of new starters
- Add new starter to induction spread sheet.
- Set up new profile on learning platform.
- Add pre boarding learning plans to assign prior to start date.
- Email branch manager of new start and instruction.
- Book new start on diary invites for induction.
- Maintenance of staff individual training records
- Training manager administration of new starters, leavers & promotions.
- Marking staff course completion dates in training manager.
- Administration of class marker
- Re-opening of tests and re-issuing where necessary.
- MLRO Support
- Monitor the MLROAdmin inbox for title and registry requests.
- Obtain the title deeds from the HM Land registry website and send them to the branches throughout the day.
- Liaise with the compliance team with any issues regarding the above.
Role specific competencies:
Proven track record of providing highly effective administrate duties at management level. Efficient, self-motivated and highly organised with the ability to remain confidential at all times. Works well under pressure and can meet deadlines.
Well presented, well spoken with proven communication skills, both verbal and written. Must be computer literate in Microsoft products. A flexible approach to working hours may be required.The finer details
We are currently conducting some interviews using video software. To be eligible to proceed in our recruitment process, you will need:
- Full UK Driving Licence
- Legal entitlement to live and work in the UK (in accordance with the Immigration Asylum and Nationality Act 2006)
- We'll need evidence of your right to work in the UK, in the form of:
- Passport/Birth Certificate
We will also need
- Proof of Address
- National Insurance
- Drivers Licence Check
Equal Opportunities: At Spicerhaart, variety makes our Company DNA come to life. We love people, and what's more, we love the differences that make each person who they are, we support you and encourage those differences, to make you the best person you can be. Spicerhaart are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and we welcome all talented individuals to apply for a career with us. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability or gender identity.
If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let our Talent Team know and we will be happy to assist to the best of our ability - regardless of how small or large your requirement may be.
To All Recruitment Agencies: Spicerhaart does not accept speculative agency CVs. Please do not forward CVs to the Talent Team, Spicerhaart employees or any other company location. Spicerhaart is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited CVs received from external recruitment sources through our Preferred Suppliers List or otherwise.