Otley, Leeds, West Yorkshire
This is an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic software developer to become a key member of our fast moving Software Development team. For those looking for a career in software Development, no prior experience is necessary as training will be provided where required.
Developed using the latest code and technologies, we provide industry leading recruitment software and services to our customers. You will be responsible for helping us develop our software.
As part of the Development team, you will get exposure to the full technology stack including the latest code technologies while working in a fast moving environment where no two days are the same.
This is an ideal opportunity for an IT graduate or someone with good programming skills who wants to kick start their career in software development. You will be involved in the full software development life cycle and develop business-critical features and services.
Working in the multi-disciplined Development team, day to day you will be:
- Developing enhancements to existing software features
- Working from development specifications and with key stakeholders to develop new features
- Taking part in daily Scrum meetings
- Researching and developing with new technologies
What we are looking for:
We are looking for you to have ambition to self learn and evolve your technical skills. You’ll be able to adjust quickly to changing priorities and help resolve complex problems. We will give you the time to develop your skills, all we ask for is willingness, passion and a drive to learn.
- VB or C# .NET MVC web application development
- A drive and passion to self-learn
- A good understanding of technology
- Outstanding analytical and problem solving
- Azure DevOps
- SQL Server
- Competitive salary
- On the job training
- Friendly and supportive environment
- Personal Development Time
- Free parking
- Company pension scheme, 25 days holiday, gym membership discount, cycle scheme, etc.
- Flexible working (37.5 hours per week)
- Remote working where applicable
We offer and encourage in house career progression through the wider IT and Development team. With the right passion and initiative you can progress your career within our business in a supportive and progressive team environment.
Since our establishment in 2001, networx have been at the forefront of the recruitment industry.
Today we are recognized as market leaders providing the latest recruitment software (ATS) and an agency style recruitment service that supports over 450 companies across the UK to reduce costs and improve the efficiency of their recruitment processes.
With a wealth of flexibility and advanced level of functionality to choose from, our recruitment software can be configured to reflect the needs of any organization; regardless of size or recruitment process.