Covering Northants and Banbury(area tbc)
Full time - 36.5 hrs per week
£40,500 per annum
Would you thrive in a job that is making a real difference to people’s lives in your region?
Here at Grand Union, we are more than just a financially strong Housing Association, we are making an impact on the housing crisis, supporting sustainable communities and providing life-long homes for our customers. We provide additional, critical services to support the most vulnerable but we also build shared ownership and outright sales for those who want to get on the property ladder.
We are passionate about our communities and we are committed to being a Learning Organisation, developing talent to deliver our service goals and supporting the next generation into a career in Housing.
About the role:
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Property Manager to join the team. This role will assist with the operational business delivery, financial and performance management of all property and place related activities within an assigned geographic area.
You’ll also lead a commercially focused in-house workforce which includes trade colleagues and sub-contractors delivering repairs, voids, and compliance and major works and will champion a health and safety culture throughout the team.
What we’re looking for:
- Someone who is educated to degree level (or equivalent) in a building services discipline, or by experience in a building related environment
- Practical experience of the maintenance of a large amount of housing stock and of responsive repairs and voids services.
- Experience of staff management.
- Experience of contract management Nat Fed 6.1.
- Experience of managing resources and budgets to deliver cost effective operational services.
- Experience of working in a customer focused environment delivering a high-quality service, including internal customers.
- A full UK driving licence and access to a vehicle for work.
What we offer:
- Annual leave up to 30 days
- Generous defined contribution pension scheme – employer contribution up to 10%
- Life assurance (2x salary)
- Generous sick pay
- Free car parking
- Numerous learning and development opportunities including qualifications
- Paid professional subscriptions (max 2 if both relevant to role)
- Agile working
- Medicash counselling (helpline and face to face)
- On-site wellbeing activities including massages
- Free annual flu jabs
- Plus lots more! (see attached benefits list)
If you are like-minded in wanting to help shape the future of housing through the delivery of quality services to our customers, great at your job and with a ‘can-do’ attitude, we want to hear from you.
You are just one click away from starting your journey with us…
Closing date: 13th July 2021
We are committed to implementing our Equality, Diversity and Customer Care Policy and are proactive about safeguarding vulnerable adults and children.