Digital Learning Manager
My client are a membership body who are looking to appoint a Digital Learning Manager on a permanent basis.
The main purpose of this role is to create high quality content to enhance the membership bodies education offering.
The person will:
- Contribute to the design and build engaging interactive content to address membership requirements for specialist learning and accreditation.
- Responsible for on-going editing of webinar recording to support the organisations LMS
- Ensure content is kept up to date
- Apply SCORM and other relevant standards
- Develop standards and protocols for online content library
The ideal candidate will have:
- Knowledge of core digital development tools
- Experience of working with various stakeholders and business users
- Instructional design and digital learning experience
Interviews are commencing WC 21st June 2021. Screening interviews are currently being conducted for successful applicants.
McGregor Boyall is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on any grounds.