Senior Sales Negotiator / Valuer - Brighton Marina
We are always looking for individuals that are driven, creative and ambitious to succeed.
There are many different upskilling opportunities available across the business covering a wide variety of job roles, and can lead to professional qualifications. These allow you to study alongside your normal duties and your training costs are funded by us.
By joining us you will get a lot more than just a career, we want to ensure that you never stand still and are always fulfilling your potential.
- Competitive Salary + (On Target Earnings (OTE) commission )
- Company Car
- Private Medical Insurance
- 2 X Salary Death in Service insurance
- 22 days annual leave (plus bank holidays) increasing by 1 day each year up to an additional 5 days of leave
- An additional 10 days holiday every 5 years of service
- LRG Extras - Staff discounts with many retailers
- Free 24 hour Employee assistance programme
- Staff discount on property and financial services
- Salary sacrifice pension
- Eye care vouchers
- Annual award incentives
- Refer a friend bonus of up to GBP400
- Support to gain relevant professional qualifications
As a Senior Sales Negotiator / Valuer you will be responsible for driving new opportunities, carrying out relevant property matches and negotiating offers between vendors and buyers. The position will involve:
- Identifying and maximising business opportunities
- Carrying out Valuations and Listings
- Booking and carrying out property viewings
- Delivering exceptional customer service over the phone and face to face
- Working towards and achieving personal and branch targets
- Negotiating and agreeing offers on property sales
- Representing the company in a professional manner
- Building strong relationships with local property owners and investors
Required Skills and Experience
To succeed as a Senior Sales Negotiator you will be ambitious, hard-working and target driven
You will also:
- Be able to work under pressure in a fast paced environment
- Have strong negotiation and communication skills
- Have good knowledge of the local property market
- Enjoy working with the public over the phone and face to face
- Be results orientated and driven to succeed
- Hold a full valid UK driving licence
We look forward to receiving your application. If you have any enquiries please feel free to call or email the recruitment department via .
Hiring our talent through our Internal Recruitment Team is our primary channel and always our first approach. We always recommend an early direct application by applying on our careers page. We do not accept speculative CVs from agencies. If by exception we seek agency support it is always after a search by our recruitment team and by invitation only, to our PSL agencies, via LRG permanent recruitment terms.
We reserve the right to close the vacancy once we have received sufficient applications.