GBP23,500 up to GBP30,000 per annum (pro rata) - This isn't an ordinary job. This is an extraordinary experience.
As a professional secretary with the highest standards, you will be at the forefront of Lidl UK's ambitious expansion plans in your region. Based within the Property Office you will make use of a range of talents, multi-tasking as you liaise with our Wimbledon Head Office, other property offices and external consultants on new build, refurbishment and extension projects.
Working closely with the Regional Property Director, Acquisition Managers and Construction Managers you will provide administrative support to the team and maintain the smooth running of the Property Office.
What you'll do
- Prepare reports, raise Purchase Orders, appoint contractors and process paperwork
- Manage diaries, meetings and agendas
- Maintain databases, audio and copy typing
- Help your team and provide admin support for a range of property projects
- Manage and monitor store repair orders
- Handle telephone calls, emails and post
What you'll need
- Proven secretarial/admin experience, ideally in the property sector
- Strong computer skills including Word and Excel
- Expert audio and copy typing (50+ words per minute)
- Great literacy and numerical skills and a real eye for detail
- A flair for organisation and confidence communicating at all levels
What you'll receive
You'll be well rewarded as a key player in the Lidl team. As well as becoming part of a strong, fast-growing business, you'll get great training and real opportunities to build your career. On top of your competitive salary, starting from GBP23,500 with the ability to earn up to GBP30,000 (*dependent on experience) you'll enjoy 30 days' holiday, a pension, plus discounts on all Lidl products and on a range of holidays, days out, cinema tickets and plenty more.
Please note your employment is conditional upon the Company's receipt of satisfactory references and if requested by the Company, a satisfactory Disclosure and Barring Service check.
Disclaimer: due to the high volume of applications we receive, we reserve the right to close a vacancy earlier than the advertised date. This is to ensure our teams can manage application levels while maintaining a positive candidate experience. Once a vacancy has closed, we are unable to consider further applications, so please submit your application as soon as possible to avoid disappointment.