Welcome & Service Assistant x 2
Working within a bustling atmosphere as part of passionate team this role as a Welcome & Service Assistant, plays a core part in providing fantastic customer service.
Hours: 22.5 ours per week
Contract: Fixed term until 05 September 2021
Salary: GBP8.91 per hourWhat it's like to work here
Situated just 15 miles from London, Box Hill is a famed beauty spot in the North Downs. If you like the great outdoors, you will love this stunning location with its breath-taking views, fantastic walks and colourful wildlife. Box Hill has a thriving caf??, a shop and an information point where National Trust memberships are sold. You'll need your own transport to get here, however this is your chance to join a close-knit and small team in a truly idyllic location.Click here for more information about this location What you'll be doing
As the largest conservation charity in Europe we work hard to raise funds, so that we can continue to care for all the heritage in our trust. Visitors are a vital part of what we do, so you'll be responsible for ensuring that you provide an excellent service to all our visitors, every day. As a Welcome & Service Assistant, it's your role to ensure that the welcome our visitors receive is perfect, setting them up for an amazing experience for the rest of the day.
You'll be responsible for answering queries and making sure visitors can find everything they need for their visit. Understanding how and why we engage our supporters is key. Working with our spirit of place you'll work with the visitor welcome team to link everything we do back to our cause and the on-going work we do.
You'll deliver high standards of presentation at the property, and ensure all our communications with our visitors are clear and consistent, from the first click on the website, to the posters and signs around the property.
Please also read the full role profile attached to this advert.Who we're looking for
- Can demonstrate an empathetic, understanding and adaptable approach to different people's needs, with a passion to deliver the highest standards of customer care.
- Proven experience of working to measurable targets
- Good team worker- flexible and adaptable and willing to grow experience and skillset across several different operation aspects of the property
- Skilled listener with great people skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Well organised and able to work with minimum supervision
Benefits for working at the National Trust:
- Flexible working whenever possible
- Free parking at most locations
- Discounts in high street stores, cinemas, National Trust properties and cafes.
- Free entry to our properties for you, a guest and your children (under 18)
- Generous annual leave
- Subsidised health cash plan
- Free 24-hour support service
- Substantial pension scheme of up to 10% basic salary
- Training & Development tailored to you
- Up to 5 days of paid volunteering for you.
Click here to find out more about the benefits we offer to support you.