Accounts Semi Senior (AAT 3/4 Qualified)
Have you finished your AAT and are looking for the next step in your career?
Do you fancy studying for ACCA or ACA in a fun, progressive accountancy firm?
This modern practice are looking for someone to join their team to deliver an exceptional service to their clients.
They've built a team that they're extremely proud of. Their team work incredibly hard, so that's why looking after them is their number one priority. Ultimately, they want to create the very best place to work.
Here's a few reasons to come and join them, but you'll find loads more once you get your feet under the table:
- Great salary
- Generous holiday allowance
- Flexible-working hour
- Fully funded ACCA/ACA training
- Health MOTs
- Community & Environmental Work
- Loads of social shindigs (yes, even now they're doing them virtually)
- A pretty impressive office
Let's talk about the job
After a proper induction to the business, a personal development plan will be drawn up for you. It will outline each of the steps you'll need to take to realise your ambition of becoming a fully-qualified accountant. Life will be fast paced, engaging and you'll learn plenty every day.
Your typical day will involve:
- Being part of a talented team, adding value to the exceptional work they deliver.
- Building long-lasting relationships with clients and wowing them on a daily basis.
- Preparing year-end financial statements for a wide range of clients.
- Becoming a tech whizz, that's confident in supporting select clients and offering tips and advice on how to streamline accounting processes by fully utilising technology.
- Calculating corporation tax and personal tax liabilities, whilst coming up with tax planning ideas. Cracking on with your personal development plan, shadowing, questioning and learning, to help you achieve your ambitions and be victorious in your ACCA/ACA studies.
- Coaching and developing apprentices and trainees.
- Supporting managers to deliver amazing advice
But what about you?
Are you hungry for a new challenge? Are you keen to work for a firm that does things differently?
- You'll have an excellent academic background, with 5 GCSEs at a minimum level 4 and above, with a level 6 or above in both Maths and English, and 3 A levels (or equivalent) grade C or above.
- You'll have passed your AAT exams and you may have already started ACCA/ACA.
- You'll have at least two years' experience working within an accountancy firm.
- You'll love getting to know people and cultivating long-lasting relationships.
- You're like a sponge and totally enjoy learning.
- You'll thrive working to achieve great things alongside the rest of the team.
- You're motivated by a fast paced and bustling environment and a tough challenge.
- You'll look at things differently than other people and will enjoy finding alternative solutions.
- You'll have a can-do attitude, whether a task is complicated or simple, big or small.
- You're excited to immerse yourself in their lively brand, culture and business.
My client are an award-winning, chartered accountancy firm with offices in Stoke-on-Trent and other locations across the North West and have grown to a multidisciplinary team of 125+, who offer their clients a full service including; accounts, audit, tax and employment, business transactions, accounting in the cloud, wealth management and international advice.
Their core values run through everything that they do and include:
- Teamwork - they work better when they all work together.
- Passion - passionate people make the future brighter.
- Ambition - always push yourself, but always be yourself.
- Community - giving back today builds legacies tomorrow.
- Honesty - every great business is built on honesty.
Could you be their NEW Semi-Senior Accountant?
If you like the sound of this wonderful, modern, growing accountancy practice and you think they'll like the sound of you, then PLEASE APPLY TODAY