Are you an enthusiastic Marketing Assistant, looking to work for an award-winning business?
A fantastic opportunity has arisen to work within one of the leading security companies in the UK, who are currently going through a major recruitment drive and are now looking for a Marketing Assistant to join their Sales and Marketing department in Basildon.
You must have a friendly, can do attitude that can work on your own initiative as well as part of a busy team???a team player is vital for success!
- Skills Required/Advantageous:
- Knowledge of Social Media platforms from a business management perspective
- Experience in Social Media Advertising
- Experience in content writing
- Excellent eye for detail
- Some design package experience would be advantageous.
- Able to juggle multiple projects at any given time.
- knowledge of google PPC & SEO, not essential but advantageous.
- Must be extremely organised
- Social media content writing, platform writing, and scheduling
- Email marketing content writing and scheduling
- SMS marketing writing and scheduling
- CRM data cleaning
- Inbound lead monitoring
- Producing marketing platform reports
- Branded material purchasing
- Marketing campaigns (seasonal and product driven)
- Website updates
- Update product and service; literature as required
- GBP22-GBP25K (based on experience)
- Flexible Working Hours
- 20 Days Holiday (plus Bank Holidays)
- Free parking outside (must have own transport)
- Seasonal team building events
- Employee of the month awards
- Laptop supplied.
- Office working
Does this sound like a good career move for you right now?
If so don't delay???APPLY TODAY!
Send a CV detailing your relevant experience, including full contact details for immediate and confidential consideration.
We appreciate the need for discretion, especially where applications are received from individuals currently working, so you can rest assured that your CV and details will be handled sensitively by us.
Adverts and services provided in accordance with the CONDUCT OF EMPLOYMENT AGENCIES AND EMPLOYMENT BUSINESSES REGULATIONS 2003.