Customer Service Advisor
An excellent opportunity has been made available for a Customer Services Advisor to join my busy and expanding client.
This is a newly created role as a result of continued growth and represents an exciting opportunity for candidates looking to start work straight away and on a ongoing basis, this role is expected to last for 3 months however could be extended and could go permanent. This role is working Monday - Friday 9-5.30pm and offers free parking.
With prosperous career opportunities your role would also include but not be limited to:
- Speaking to existing customers and scheduling work
- General administration
- Delivering first class customer services
- Coordinating the workforce to go out and complete jobs.
- Dealing with any issues from customers, as result of covid they are very busy and there are some delays on their service
We would love you to have:
- A great telephone manner
- Good literacy and communication skills
- A love of giving outstanding customer services
- Resolving customer issues
Benefits of being a Reed temporary employee:
•Holiday Pay - 28 days per annum
•Guaranteed offers of work
• Life Assurance
•Training & Development
•Reed Discount Club
•Eye Test & Spectacle Vouchers
•Reimbursed Police Checks
• E-Account for timesheets, payslips etc.
• Professional Temping Agreement
• First and Secondary points of contact
This is an urgent requirement by my client, so if you feel this is the perfect opportunity for you please do get in touch straight away, please apply now or send your CV to or or call
Please also request Andrea or Maxine on Linkedin
Please note due to the high number of applications we anticipate we will receive for this post, if you have not heard from us within 5 working days, then your application has been unsuccessful.
Please also note all our roles are advertised on facebook, please find us and like our page http://reedfb or https://reednorwich