Talent Acquisition Specialist
Here at Zellis we have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Recruitment Administrator/Resourcer/Co-Ordinator to step up into a Talent Acquisition role.
The role will report into the Talent Acquisition Specialist and will be responsible for delivering our client's Early Careers Recruitment, being the first point of call for all of their recruitment needs, advising and guiding the business through every stage of the process, ensuring a smooth and effective delivery for their Early Careers recruitment campaigns across the UK.
- Liaise with Hiring Managers to process vacancies, assisting with updating job descriptions
- Post advertisements on job boards and maintain/update them on a regular basis
- Review and screen a large volume of applications against set criteria daily and recommend successful candidates to managers.
- Maintain and update the Recruitment Information System
- Manage and facilitate assessment centres across the UK or schedule phone, video and in-person interviews for Hiring Managers depending on pandemic situation
- Provide advice and guidance based on Recruitment best practice, market conditions etc
- Provide feedback to applicants and Hiring Managers throughout the campaign
- Ensure all documentation and record keeping meets the required standards and GDPR
- Provide Early Careers campaign related data and management information to Zellis, our client and third parties as required
- Work with HR, OH and security staff across the client's business where appropriate to support On-boarding candidates
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Experience in recruitment delivery either gained in a Resourcing or Internal Recruitment role
- Experience of working within Early Careers recruitment environment or other high volume areas
- A good working knowledge of current employment (recruitment related) legislation and legal Right to Work in the UK Guidelines
- You must be able to communicate at all levels within a business from Director through to Line Manager.
- High level of IT literacy - Word, Excel, PowerPoint, email
- Good written and verbal communication skills