Our client has an impressive national presence and employer brand profile which boasts an ever-expanding customer base. This award-winning business belongs to an international group who deliver a versatile range of services to their customers, so it is a very exciting time to join the team. Following a sustained period of impressive growth, the business is looking to recruit a Sales Administrator to join their collaborative, busy team.
This is a rare opportunity to join a genuinely engaging and unique business where you will work alongside some seriously impressive finance professionals whilst developing your own skillset.
Please note: This is an immediate start role, so you must be available immediately or within a short notice period.
- Providing administration support to including processing orders.
- Matching customer contracts to orders.
- Approving orders, making amendments and obtaining quotations from suppliers.
- Resolving any customer queries and handling any complaints.
- Confirming estimated delivery dates.
- Sending out dispatch confirmations.
- Supporting with credit control.
- Reporting damaged and missing items against a daily log.
- Supporting the customer journey so they experience a smooth end to end sales process.
- Recording and reporting on the sales turnover.
Key skills and experience:
- Previous experience in a busy sales administration role is essential.
- Building and maintaining fantastic working relationships all stakeholders.
- Professional telephone manner with the ability to handle issues quickly and efficiently.
- Proactive and able to work from own initiative.
- Strong team player ethos.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to work well under pressure and to deadlines.
- Confident user of MS Office.
If you would like to apply for this opportunity, please submit an up-to-date CV including details about your current or most recent salary and your availability/notice period. You can also call Joanna Middleton for a discreet and confidential discussion about the role.