Payroll Administrator - Immediate Start
As a Payroll Administrator you will provide administrative support to our Contract Administration & Sales department. You will have the opportunity to work across various areas of the team adding efficiency and excellence to what we do. You will also be interacting with our Clients and Contractors.
What you'll be doing?
- Daily monitoring of timesheet portal to assist validation of Contractor time sheets and expense reports;
- Monitoring bank payments, processing ledger allocations & updating required reports;
- Ensuring all ledger data is correct, allowing efficient and accurate management reporting to take place.
- Daily and weekly revenue reporting out to Sales business.
- Monthly team KPI reporting.
- Handling multiple calls to/from clients and contractors - Helping to ensure queries are resolved.
- Working as part of a global team to reach targets.
- Raising Contract specific sales invoices and ensuring receipt by clients.
- Independent decision making
- Responsibility for managing large volumes of data input with high accuracy.
- Utilizing our time sheet submission system in order to answer queries.
- Assisting with our monthly global commission calculations.
- Updating and validating Subcontractor payroll remittances to ensure 100% accuracy.
- Key point of contact for Contractor queries and Customer Care related tasks and follow ups.
- Assistance with any on-going project work, systems testing and process amendments.
- Other ad hoc duties as required within the role.
What we're looking for?
- Prior Payroll experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
We are looking for candidates with the following:
- Ability to work well independently;
- Strong attention to detail;
- A positive attitude and the ability to put your emotions aside during stressful / high-pressure situations;
- Strong oral and written communication skills;
- Professional customer service skills and can do attitude to support internal and external stakeholders
- Strong follow up skills;
- A professional manner;
- Strong organizational skills;
- Reliable and punctual;
- Ability to make rational decisions independently;
- Problem solving - takes a systematic approach to solving problems rather than reacting to symptoms;
- Ability to meet deadlines and manage time effectively when faced with multiple recurring deadlines;
- Demonstrate initiative and desire to contribute towards process improvements;
- Adept at using multiple systems and becoming proficient in them;
- Experience dealing with timesheet submissions/queries.
- A desire to take ownership and make a positive impact;