Accounts Senior/ Senior Practice Accountant
Are you a Senior Accountant with a full accountancy practice background, looking for a new challenge at a fun and ambitious accountancy firm?
Do you have a brilliant mind that can drive their clients to realise their dreams?
If you're still reading this, then the answer to both of those questions is probably yes.
Our client is a reputable, modern and progressive firm of Accountants with a group of fantastically talented and ambitious people that pride themselves on having fun, working together as a team, delivering a great service and always approaching things a little differently.
We're looking for someone to join their team, to deliver an exceptional service to their clients.
Here's a few reasons to come and join them, but you'll find loads more once you get your feet under the table:
- Great salary
- Generous holiday allowance
- Flexible-working hours
- Health MOTs
- Community and environmental work
- Loads of social events (yes, even now they're doing them virtually)
- A pretty impressive office
Let's talk about the job
Now you've heard about the fantastic benefits, we better tell you a bit about what you'll be up to. After a proper induction to the business, a personal development plan will be drawn up for you. It will outline each of the steps you'll need to take to realise your ambitions and goals. Life will be fast paced, engaging, creative and rewarding.
Your typical day will involve:
- Being part of a talented team, adding value to the exceptional work they deliver.
- Building long-lasting relationships with clients and wowing them on a daily basis.
- Preparing year-end financial statements for a wide range of clients.
- Becoming a techwhizz, that's confident in supporting select clients and offering tips and advice on how to streamline accounting processes by fully utilising the technology.
- Calculating corporation tax and personal tax liabilities, whilst coming up with tax planning ideas.
- Cracking on with your personal development plan, shadowing, questioning and learning.
- Coaching and developing apprentices and trainees.
- Supporting managers to deliver great advice.
Let's talk about you
They have big plans for the future and even bigger goals, so spotting top talent to help them achieve such great things is a massive aim in itself.
But what about you? Are you hungry for a new challenge? Are you keen to work for a firm that does things differently? You're possibly already considering applying for this? But what gets you going?
- You'll be passionate, brilliant, original and totally rock at being an accountant.
- You'll have at least three years' experience working within an accountancy firm.
- You'll love getting to know people and cultivating long-lasting relationships.
- You'll be ACCA or ACA qualified, but like a sponge you'll soak up new things and learn along the way.
- You'll be totally committed to delivering extraordinary service and will embrace their 'Proven Process.'
- You'll thrive working to achieve great things alongside the rest of the team.
- You're motivated by a fast paced and bustling environment and a tough challenge.
- You'll look at things differently than other people and will enjoy finding alternative solutions.
- You'll have a can-do attitude, whether a task is complicated or simple, big or small.
- You're excited to immerse yourself in their lively brand, culture and business.
Before you go, let's talk a little about them.
They are an award-winning, chartered accountancy firm with offices in Stoke-on-Trent, Manchester and other offices across the North West Region. Since arriving on the scene many years ago, they've always done things a little differently. They don't just work for businesses - they work with them to achieve great things together. As a company, they've grown to a multidisciplinary team of 125+, who offer their clients a full service including;
Accounts & Audit, Tax & Employment, Business Transactions, Accounting in the cloud, Wealth Management and International Advice.
Their core values run through everything that they do. They set the tone and their team live and breathe them. They're looking for people who value the same things as them:
- Teamwork - they work better when they all work together.
- Passion - passionate people make the future brighter.
- Ambition - always push yourself but always be yourself.
- Community - giving back today builds legacies tomorrow.
- Honesty - every great business is built on honesty.
Are you Their new Senior Accountant?
If you like the sound of them and you think we'll like the sound of you, then they'd be delighted to hear from you so PLEASE APPLY TODAY