Role: Lettings Negotiator - Experienced Lettings Negotiator
Location: Burnham on Sea, Somerset
Salary: GBP18,500 to GBP20,000 basic with OTE of GBP30,000
Hours: 9am to 6pm Monday to Friday (Saturdays on Rota - 9am to 4pm)
An Estate Agency based in Burnham on Sea currently requires an Experienced Lettings Negotiator to join their team.
- Registering applicants
- Matching applicants to suitable properties
- Booking viewings and arranging access
- Securing offers for prospective tenancies
- Letting properties in line with agreed targets
- Processing the referencing and tenancy
- Logging in and out of keys in line with company procedure
Qualifications and Skills:
- Previous experienced working in the role of Lettings Negotiator
- Someone living local with knowledge of the area would be preferred
- ARLA would be an advantage
- Knowledge of current legislation to ensure compliance
- Must have a Full UK Driving Licence
- Excellent communication skills
- Good time management and organisational skills
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Negotiation skills
- Be a team player
This vacancy is being managed by Chris Wray at Spear Recruitment Ltd.
Spear Recruitment Ltd is an Employment Agency acting as such under the Employment Act 2008 and Employment Agencies Act 1973.
Spear Recruitment Ltd are on Facebook, can you also follow us on and
Copyright Spear Recruitment Limited 2018.
Use of all or any part of this advert to or in any media, without Spear Recruitment Ltd prior written permission is prohibited and may result in criminal or civil actions.