Trainee Credit Controller
Are you looking for a career move into Accounts and Finance?
Do you have enjoy speaking with people on the phone, and have good rapport building skills?
If the answers are "yes", this trainee Credit Controller position might be the role for you!
Due to continued growth, our Northwich-based client is looking to extend their credit control team. It is an entry level position, so you do not need previous credit control experience as they will provide the training. The important thing is having a confident telephone manner, with the ability to build relationships with people.
You would be joining a Finance Team of 12 with a manager who is positive, enthusiastic, and very supportive.
The team often go to the nearby pub for lunch, and pre-covid they would organise a quarterly team outing to places like The Comedy Club, Go Karting, The Crystal Maze. As you can see, they like to maintain that strong team spirit!
This multi award winning company has major growth plans over the next couple of years which means there will be career progression opportunities for you.
So, this might not be your only job with them, but the one after that too!
Details of the Trainee Credit Controller position:
- Salary:GBP18,000 - GBP19,000 per annum d.o.e
- Holidays:23 days + bank holidays + your birthday off
- Hours: 9am - 5:30pm Monday to Friday
- HealthCare plan
- Free parking
- Flexible working (3 days in the office, 2 working from home)
- Discounted gym membership and other discounts through Perk Box
Duties of the Trainee Credit Controller:
You will be contacting clients via phone and email to chase outstanding monies. As I mentioned before, you will be given full training on their systems and processes, but you must be comfortable picking up the phone to obtain payment for the outstanding invoices.
The Manager believes in cross-training her staff, so you will also learn about other areas of the accounts function, such as Sales and Purchase Ledger. A great stepping-stone for your future in the Accounts and Finance world.
Experience/Skills and Attributes required for the Credit Control position:
- Previous telephone-based experience is essential
- Confident communication and rapport building skills
- IT Literate - knowledge of Word, Outlook, Exceland the ability to learn new software
- Offers will be subject to passing a DBS Checkand satisfactory references being received
If this sounds like the role for you, please apply with your CV today!