Microsoft Cloud Architect
Robert Walters is working in partnership with a leading technology services business, they are recognised as market leaders within their field.
As part of their transformation programme, they are expanding their Architecture practice, and are in the process of starting several projects.
They have an opportunity for an experienced Microsoft Cloud Architect, for an initial 3-month contract, which will extend up to 12 months. Day rate is GBP500 per day.
It is outside IR35 and paying GBP500 per day.
Microsoft Cloud Architect Experience:
- Financial Services background - Essential
- Strong working knowledge across Azure, Azure Virtual Desktop - Essential
- Business/Cloud Architect - Client facing
- Review Enterprise, Enrolment, Azure AD Tenants (Security/Permissions config.)
- Review identity & access management
- Review Azure RBAC, PIM, MFA, Governance
- Network Topology/Connectivity - within Azure, Cloud Security practice
- Management & Monitoring - maintain Azure environment
- Business continuity & DR
- Security Governance & Compliance
- Platform Automation & DevOps
- Create technical documentation
The opportunity is for a Microsoft Cloud Architect, paying a date rate of GBP450 to GBP500 per day. This is an opportunity to join a true market leader that is building a greenfield operation dedicated to a digital transformational programme of work.
For further information, please apply with an updated CV and contact Ajay Hayre (see below)