Full Stack Developer
Multiple Developer contract roles, Remote, GBP450 - GBP650 DOE, in scope of IR35, 3 month initial + Extensions
Your new company and role
Our client is a digital consultancy leading a large scale digital transformation within the public sector. As part of the transformation our client requires 6 Developers with experience of using Scala and the Play! Framework to develop cloud based micro service architecture services with both HTML web frontends and JSON APIs.
The role will be remote initially as restrictions ease there may be requirement to be on site on occasion. The client has multiple sites across the UK as such the role is open to candidates UK Wide.
What you'll need to succeed
- Scala with SBT
- Play! Framework (Scala bindings)
- Continuous integration (Jenkins)
- Version control (Git & GitHub)
- NoSQL databases (MongoDB)
- Oracle Databases
In addition, we are looking for candidates who have:
- Worked within or led multidisciplinary teams in an Agile and DevOps environment.
- Experience delivering solutions confirming to Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG 2.0)
- Problem-solving skills and ability collaborate with developers to overcome development and operational issues.
- Good communication and team working skills
- Able to undertake and successfully gain SC level security clearance checks
What you'll get in return
A chance to join a large scale programme from it's early stages and help deliver benefits into the public sector across the UK.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.