Stage One is a multi-disciplined manufacturing facility spread over 14,000sqm of estate, employing a team of over 90 people.
You may not have heard of us, but you will have probably seen our work. We deliver exciting and innovative projects within the creative industries, from the Serpentine Pavilion and Olympic cauldrons, to the set for The Voice and Sports Personality of the Year. Our work can be seen around the world and usually falls into the following categories; large-scale events, theatre and TV sets, ceremonies, art installations and architectural pavilions.
As a member of the Marketing Department, you will help to drive the promotion of both Stage One and our subsidiary 3D printing company, Fluxaxis. As a team, we deliver high quality marketing content across a varied platform, including website management, photography, videography, email marketing, social media, print marketing, digital marketing and internal communications.
- Writing and editing copy and content for a variety of audiences.
- Assist with the coordination of the social media platform using SM dashboard.
- Assist with email marketing activity.
- Take photographs of projects throughout their production.
- Deliver creative input to general marketing campaigns.
- Liaising with external agents for various marketing projects.
- Assist with marketing campaigns and activity where needed.
- Support the delivery of online and multichannel projects.
Candidates will hold a degree in Creative Writing, Marketing, Media, English or a related subject, with good knowledge about marketing practices and channels. With experience of copywriting and content editing, you’ll have the ability to multitask, working on lots of projects simultaneously, working to tight deadlines and ad hoc requests. With a positive attitude to work and a passion to write, you’ll ideally have experience of using website CMS, specially WordPress, using Adobe packages and delivering marketing campaigns within a manufacturing or technical environment.