If you are looking for a supportive employer:
- who truly believe that their workforce are the most important asset
- promote training and personal development
- share knowledge and strive to make a difference together
Then we want you to APPLY TODAY and continue your career with Motus Commercials Ford Transit Centre!What Will You Be Doing?
As Ford Service Manager in Grimsby you will be required to achieve service volumes and profit objectives by making effective use of available resources, through motivating and developing the Service team to be fully competent in their job roles and by ensuring that all customers receive excellent customer service.
Responsibilities and Duties
Maximise sales performance through a well-developed, motivated and efficient service team
- Improve technical skills and achieve high standards of workmanship.
- Ensure adequate staffing to achieve departmental objectives.
- Explain job expectations and procedures to all new team members to ensure understanding of their duties.
- Carry out staff reviews
- Delegate tasks and responsibilities to appropriate personnel and monitor their progress to ensure that work is completed as directed, taking the necessary corrective action where performance shortfalls occur.
- Provide advice, coaching and assistance to team members.
- Take a proactive interest in training and developing yourself and team members, developing skills to support improvements in job performance and to aid career advancement.
- Establish training requirements and costs to provide satisfactory levels of skill and job satisfaction.
Maintain planned profit margin and return on investment by efficiently controlling stocks, assets and all financial transactions
- Examine management accounts and composite figures monthly, to allow necessary improvements and corrective action to be taken.
- Monitor financial expenditure and ensure adherence to budget.
- Ensure all outstanding debts are collected promptly.
- Monitor warranty claim submissions and credit account applications and take appropriate action.
Objective: Ensure the highest level of customer satisfaction
- Ensure customers are received courteously and efficiently in line with manufacturer's quality program.
- Monitor customer satisfaction measures and develop customer service initiatives to ensure the highest levels of customer satisfaction and retention.
- Liaise with other departments to ensure that the customer database is accurate and up to date.
- Handle dissatisfied customers calmly, resolve complaints with sensitivity and involve others when needed
Ensure departmental compliance with company policies and industry guidelines
- Ensure all health and safety legislation and internal procedures are followed.
- Ensure the correct recycling of all disposed and damaged items in line with environmental regulations.
- Operate within the law at all times.
- Operate within company policy at all times and follow Ford franchise operating standards.
Build and maintain relationships with our manufacturer partners
- Ensure regular contact with Ford aftersales zone managers
- Build relationships with Ford Fleet teams, in turn gaining new customers and helping maintain existing ones
- Communicate effectively with the Ford Customer care team, helping to resolve complaints and issues satisfactorily.
Our newly appointed Ford Service Manager within our friendly team based at our Ford Transit Centre based in Grimsby must be able to demonstrate the following:
- Previous Experience in a similar role
- Previous experience with ADP/Kerridge; or experience with Ford systems and processes
- Leadership qualities
- A passion for excellent customer service
When you join us, from Day 1 you'll have access to a comprehensive benefits package including:
- 31 days holiday per year including Bank Holidays
- Retail discounts saving GBPGBPGBP's at high street stores, health & beauty, going out, travel and much more.
- Team Member Auto-enrolment Pension Scheme with employer contribution
- Family & Friends Discounted Car Scheme
- Discounted Healthcare schemes
- Life Assurance
We also pride ourselves on offering internal and external training and development opportunities along with realistic career paths for each member of our Team through our People Partnership.