We are a fast-growing family-owned retail pharmacy group with a dynamic, supportive, and hands-on leadership team, based in Eastcote, Pinner. We are looking for a capable accounts administrator to assist in the company's finance function. This will involve coordinating and managing information flows between head office, branches, and the finance/payroll teams.
Full training and support will be provided for all key duties. Industry experience is helpful, but not essential.
- Managing supplier queries and verifying invoices & supplier payments
- Assisting with the preparation of VAT returns
- Accounts reconciliation
- Managing credit control, debt collection & bad debt recovery
- Maintaining databases and providing data analysis
- Preparing management reports
- Proactively supporting management to identify cost and operational efficiencies
What will you need?
- Previous experience in accounts is necessary
- Strong numerical skills and attention to detail
- Good Excel and data manipulation skills & proficient working knowledge of other Microsoft Office tools
- Excellent organisation skills with the ability to multi-task
- Positive attitude and a confident communicator
- Flexible approach and capable of demonstrating initiative
What do we offer?
- GBP22k - GBP30k per annum (based on experience)
- 28 days holiday per annum (pro-rata, including Bank Holidays)
- A contributory pension scheme
- Staff discount in pharmacy