Client Relations Administrator
Client Relations Administrator
Our clients are a provider of export compliance services, based in a remote location just outside of Chelmsford, Essex. They are driven to provide exceptional customer service in their industry and are looking for a customer-focussed individual to work within the Client relations team focusing on growing customer relationships.
GBP23,000 per annum | Mon-Fri 9-5:30 (1 hour lunch break) | Casual dress code | Growing, family-run company | Client liaison/Administrative duties/emails and phone calls.
The organisation is passionate about their customers and staff, looking for a confident individual to grow with the company.
This role is office based working within the client relations department of the business looking after existing clients, growing those accounts, and identifying areas for expansion.
Initially focussing on administrative tasks whilst learning the industry, duties will include but are not limited to:
- Manage multiple forms of communication with Exporters, Importers and Manufacturers. This includes, Email, Skype, Zoom, Telephone and WhatsApp.
- Ensure client satisfaction and work proactively towards maximising spend by identifying relationship opportunities for the company.
- Assist and advise clients on all forms of documentation requirements.
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting client relationships, providing excellent customer service levels consistently.
- Handle challenging client requests and escalate to senior staff member as needed.
- Working collaboratively with internal departments to ensure all technical documents meet the requirement of the destination country.
- Management of own diary and tasks under the supervision of Client Relations Manager.
- Manage incoming calls and forwarding them to the relevant person, taking messages or handling queries if necessary.
- Initially working in a junior role while learning the business and industry the ideal candidate will grow within the role to be able to competently present to clients as well as explain process and basic technical requirements for export.
- Accurately input data into company CRM system and various other administrative tasks.
- Ensure client orders are repeating, identifying any drops in revenue from customer accounts and subsequently addressing the relevant issues under the guidance of the Client Relations Manager and General Manager.
- 2 year plus experience within a Client facing role (Account Management/Operations/Administrative/Customer Support).
- Must be IT Literate and able to demonstrate working knowledge of Microsoft Outlook.
- Driving licence is essential due to location.
- Confident communication skills both written and verbal.
- A can-do attitude with a customer focussed approach.
- Trouble-shooting, problem-solving skills essential.
- A strong relationship builder who provides exceptional customer service.
Please note our client receive a large number of applications and therefore cannot respond to all applicants. If you have not heard from them within two weeks of application it is likely you have been unsuccessful.