HR and Payroll Specialist
Hitachi ABB Power Grids is a pioneering technology leader that is helping to increase access to affordable, reliable, sustainable, and modern energy for all. We help to power your home, keep the factories running, and our hospitals and schools open. Come as you are and prepare to get better as you learn from others. Bring your passion, bring your energy, and plug into a team that appreciates a simple truth: Diversity + Collaboration = Great Innovation
We are looking for a well-organised and professional individual, with excellent verbal and written communication skills, to join our friendly HR Operations team. With a focus on delivering a high-quality service, you will work with the team to meet Service Level Agreements whilst identifying ways to improve processes on our exciting journey to a new HR system and model.
As an HR and Payroll Specialist, you will be responsible for providing administrative and analytical support to HR Business Partners, managers, employees, and the finance team, assisting with accurate and timely processing of information in compliance with standard operating procedures.
- Execute accurate HR and payroll administration processes for an assigned group of employees.
- Provide appropriate support for internal customers, and deliver accurate and timely processing of information for all stakeholders in accordance with defined Service Level Agreement(s)
- Service Delivery - Executes and delivers assigned services in compliance with all standard operating procedures/policies or other procedures in place, in accordance with the defined Service Level Agreement(s).
- Service Processes - Execute and deliver assigned services to the HR community, managers, and employees in compliance with all standard operating policies and other procedures in place, and according to defined Service Level Agreement(s). Show a customer service mindset and a proactive way of working to serve customers with a "can do" attitude. Recommend enhancements and simplification of existing processes and procedures based on feedback and experience with customers.
- Communication - Communicates information within the HR Operations team and to customers/stakeholders regarding the progress of assigned processes.
- Data Entry - Records and manages incoming employee inquiries in an appropriate IT system (case management tool). Performs data entry into appropriate systems as necessary for assigned HR/Payroll Services. Maintains a high level of data quality and accuracy in the systems, in accordance with the Internal Controls framework.
- Data Provision/Documentation - Prepares information and documentation for internal and/or external third parties.
- Proven experience working within HR and Payroll
- Good interpersonal skills
- High attention to detail and ability to multi-task
- Usage of Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook, SAP, WorkDay & AskHR
- Customer Service Skills
- Good communication skills both verbal and written