Killens is a well-respected independent firm of Chartered Surveyors and Property Agents covering North and Central Somerset.
The position is as an estate agent primarily involved in negotiating sales and lettings and taking on properties. Based at our Wells office, there is scope for career progression to a senior level and the position has great potential. Within the firm, everyone works as one friendly team with an ethos of delivering honest, straight-forward advice and the highest level of customer service.
A flexible package is available with a competitive salary. Previous experience is preferred but not vital.
Working as part of a small team, you will be involved in most aspects of the sale and letting of properties. You will:
- Undertake valuations and market appraisals
- Help book and conduct property viewings
- Negotiate offers between applicants, landlords and vendors.
- Oversee in promoting sales and lettings and canvassing for instructions
- Prepare sale and letting particulars
- Liaise with solicitors and other third parties as appropriate
- Assist with the administration within the office
Within this busy office, you will be an "all rounder" and clients will look to you for acting in a caring and professional manner.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
You will require the following in order to be short listed to the next stage:
- Preferred proven track in estate agency
- Excellent administrative skills with strong written and computer skills
- Confident speaking to customers on the phone and in person
- Strong and confident manner, work well under pressure on own initiative with a can-do attitude
- A high enthusiasm to achieve
- Local knowledge preferred
- Hold a full and valid UK drivers licence
- A fun and enthusiastic yet professional attitude