Customer Care Advisor
Are you an articulate individual with a confident telephone manner?
Do you the ability to communicate effectively?
If so you would be an excellent candidate for CareCo's Customer Care Department based in Brentwood.
You will be working with our customers throughout the day and will need the ability to manage your workload effectively. Positive thinking skills are essential, as is working both as part of a team and on your own initiative.
The ideal candidate will be joining a new team assisting our clients with exchanges and potential refunds on their products, including raising claims with couriers and raising replacement orders, in a timely manner.
Our brand new head office, which is currently being built, will be based in the Braintree area so we'll be looking for someone keen to move there in 2022.
Key responsibilities and accountabilities:
- Answering Inbound telephone calls.
- Maintain and update customer accounts using our bespoke software.
- Liaise with manufacturers and couriers regarding claims.
- Answering customer email enquiries and dealing with them appropriately.
You will be able to demonstrate the following skills:
- Empathy and understanding
- Strong computer skills
- Keep a calm and pleasant tone at all times
- Able to multitask
- Good telephone manner
Full training on all products and systems will be provided.