Global Mobility Advisor
The Global Mobility Advisor will ensure the successful delivery of the global mobility framework and procedure, including immigration, relocation and associated governance. This role is responsible for the day to day management of the assignment life cycle and mobilisation process for the business.
Our client is an established global Manufacturing and Production business. They are seeking a motivated and professional Global Mobility Advisor to join their team based in Oxford
Global Mobility Advisor responsibilities:
- Data Gathering and Initial Assessment of Business Travellers
- Work with UK HRM's to understand who will be travelling in/out of the UK Business
- Compile Information and complete an initial assessment of where a visa is required
- Where a visa is required, raise the case with the Immigration Provider
- Prepare and Provide the required documents to the Immigration Provider i.e. Invite Letter, salary details etc.
- Monitor each case to ensure the case is completed within the required time line.
- Inbound Travel
- Understand the different types of Visas and Work Permits Required for Inbound Business Travel to the UK
- Request Certificates of Sponsorship via the Home Office
- Outbound Travel
- Understand the different types of Visas and Work Permits Required for Outbound Business Travel to the EU
- Refer cases to the immigration provider where visas are required
- Query Management
- Ensure all queries sent to nominated mailboxes are resolved within the given SLA.
- Finance Cross Charging
- Keep track of costs related to business travel
- Cross Charge costs to relevant Business Entities on a quarterly basis
- Administration of the Sponsorship Management Tool
- Track and monitor all sponsored migrant activities and ensure the tool is updated and compliant
- Monitor the allocation of Certificates and request additions where required.
- Update and Maintain Process Documentation
- Ensure process documentation is created and kept up to date at all times.
At least 2 years UK Payroll or Operational HR experience
CIPD or CIPP qualified
Good analytical skills and organised in a problem-solving environment
Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
Attention to details, precision oriented
Strong Excel skills
Experience of working both cross-function and/or internationally
Ability to work independently and able to adopt a proactive approach
- Hybrid working arrangement
- Potential temp to perm