CNC Miller Day & Night Shift available
CNC Miller (Day & Night Shift available)
GBP13 - 15.50/hr (20% bonus for Night shift)
Excellent opportunity for a CNC Miller to join a growing business where you will receive training to develop your skillset and have the opportunity to progress into a Team Leader role.
Are you a CNC Miller? Do you have knowledge of either Fanuc or Siemens?
This company are a market leading manufacturer of high precision components to a range of lucrative sectors. As a result of continual growth and expansion they are looking for additional CNC staff to join their growing team.
In this role, you will set multiple CNC machines to produce complex, high precision parts and achieve first off approval from quality. The company are keen to invest in the right person therefore this is a great opportunity to progress your career into a Team Leader role.
This role would ideally suit a CNC Miller with either Fanuc or Siemens experience who is looking to join a growing company and progress your career.
* CNC Miller
* Liaise with Shop Floor Manager on timescales and priorities
* Manufacturing jigs and fixtures for work holding
* Handling over to operators to run the machines.
* Carry out work running individual complex jobs if required
* Ensure consistent quality of parts produced
* Mentoring and training less skilled staff
* Be proactive in ensuring work has all necessary tooling to avoid downtime
* Reviewing and improving the way jobs are tooled and run
* Ensure all work and raw materials in your area are correctly identified with the relevant paperwork
* Work with QA personnel on addressing any issues and supporting continuous improvement actions.
* Experience as a CNC Miller
* Knowledge of either Fanuc or Siemens
* Must live within a commutable distance of Dorking, Surrey
This vacancy is being advertised by Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd. The services of Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd are that of an Employment Agency.
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd regrets to inform that our client can only accept applications from engineering candidates who have a valid legal permit or right to work in the United Kingdom.
Potential candidates who do not have this right or permit, or are pending an application to obtain this right or permit should not apply as your details will not be processed.