HRGO are currently looking for an Administrator on behalf of a well known national company based in Lincoln.
- Answering inbound calls in a polite and professional manner and logging the details accurately
- Building strong relationships with both external and internal customers
- Ensuring prompt resolution of complaints with a strong focus on customer retention
- Assisting credit control with outstanding debts by way of query resolution
- Understanding the daily driver debrief process and dealing with any issues raised, maintaining records of actions.
- Fulfilling Health and Safety responsibilities by ensuring that all work undertaken is in accordance with the company's Health & Safety policies and procedures and any relevant legislation
- Undertaking any other such duties as may reasonably be required within the Service Centre
- Undertaking any training and development as required
- Supporting the Administration Cooordinator in ad hoc projects
Skills & Qualification required
- Numerate and PC literate with good telephone manner and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work on own initiative in high pressure environment
- Attention to detail