Infrastructure Team Leader/IT Operations
INFRASTRUCTURE/TEAM LEADER/SYSTEM ENGINEERS/MS SERVERS/CLOUD TECHNOLOGY/Linux/LAN/WAN/VMWARE
INFRASTRUCTURE TEAM LEADER/IT OPERATIONS
Location - Grimsby
Salary - GBP45,000 - GBP50,000
Your new role
One of the UK's Premier Food Producer's are wanting to recruit an exceptional IT Team Leader who will have responsibility for the business application systems and associated infrastructure.
The Infrastructure Team Leader will also play a major role in a wide variety of installation, configuration and upgrade of Technology Projects on site.
What you'll need to succeed
Due to the importance of this role to the IT Department, candidates wishing to apply must be have a strong background in the following key areas:
- Exceptional Networking Skills
- Advanced knowledge of MS Servers & Cloud Technologies
- Experience with Linux Operating Systems
- Understanding of LAN/WAN/Telecommunications
- Proven experience of managing a Technical Team - either at Team Leader level or as an IT Manager of a small team
- Candidates from an FMCG background would be ideal for this position.
- The management of the Team is crucial to the success of this role and therefore having an ability to influence and motivate your Team will be a skill required.
What you'll get in return
The role comes with a Basic Salary of between GBP45,000 - GBP50,000 + Strong Company Benefits.
Please note - A valid UK Driving Licence is required for this position.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.