Payroll and HR Administrator
Are you an already experienced HR administrator with a background in payroll? If so we may have an exciting opportunity for you!
We have an exciting Payroll and HR Administrator opportunity available to join our team based in Corby. You will join us on a full-time, fixed-term contract for 6 months initially, however, there could be an opportunity for this to be extended or even made permanent. In return,we can offer a competitive salary plus benefits package.
As our Payroll and HR Administrator, you will be required to deliver a professional and efficient HR service to the Operational site, working as part of the HR Team.
Responsibilities of our Payroll and HR Administrator will include:
- Supporting the HR Team by completing payroll and HR administration requirements
- Processing daily payroll end to end for weekly colleagues through the T&A system
- Completing daily T&A updates for operations daily hours
- Creating daily and weekly reports for site operations including absences, starters, and leavers
- Being the first point of contact for payroll queries.
- Building relationships with site Team Managers and planning to ensure accurate completion of daily payroll
- Ensuring that managers are aware of and adhere to the Company policies and procedures effectively, treating employees fairly, in line with best practice and legislative requirements whilst meeting business need
- Supporting the HR Assistant with onboarding administration
- Supporting the HR Assistant with people system updates and new starter system updates
- Coordinating the recruitment and onboarding process for specified vacancies
- Ensuring that HR processes and procedures are followed on-site for all activity
- Providing our colleagues with a great people experience through your administrative support
What we're looking for in our Payroll and HR Administrator:
- Proven experience of working within an HR role and environment
- 2 year's payroll experience
- Excellent understanding of HR policies and procedures
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Proven experience of using HR systems
- Innovative in approach and can demonstrate initiative
- Ability to demonstrate problem-solving experience
- Excellent time management skills and ability to meet deadlines
- Excellent admin skills
- An excellent knowledge of Microsoft products
- Competency in Math's & English. GCSE's grade A-C, or equivalent
Benefits of joining us as a Payroll and HR Administrator:
- Staff discounts - up to 30% discount with ASOS (after 6 months employment)
- Employee of the month awards (GBP50 Love2Shop vouchers)
- Seasonal fun events & give away
- Free tea and coffee
- Onsite parking
- Refer a friend scheme
Advanced Supply Chain Group offer a complete end-to-end supply chain service, from source to shelf, covering all aspects of supply chain management, global logistics, fulfilment, and value-added services, allowing our customers to maximise the opportunities that exist in today's technology-enabled marketplace. Using our unique intelligent supply chain model, we design innovative solutions to complex challenges, unlock new opportunities, and speed up and streamline existing processes by removing complexity from the supply chain. It all adds up to providing a service that is "Better, Faster, Cheaper" than our competitors.
We live and breathe our Values by being innovative and Agile in everything we do, operating our business with Respect, investing in our People, and putting the Customer 1st whilst ensuring Quality is embedded in everything we do.
If this sounds like something you would be interested in, then please click 'Apply' now to be considered as our Payroll and HR Administrator.