Due to continued growth, an exciting opportunity has arisen for a Sales Administrator to handle incoming sales enquires, process orders and follow up on requirements. This position will be home based with full support and equipment provided.
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Sales Administrator with excellent communication skills and a proactive, bubbly personality.
The successful candidate will be required to:-
- Support the Business Development team by actively identifying and securing new client accounts.
- Handle incoming sales enquiries.
- Undertake needs analysis with prospective and new clients to identify their needs and work proactively to find appropriate solutions.
- Develop business relationships in order to contribute to sales.
- Assist service team with contract implementation.
- Produce client quotations.
- Coordinate customer quotations and tenders.
- Proactively make calls in order to follow up on business opportunities.
- Support/ follow up on marketing campaigns
- Produce weekly and monthly reports to demonstrate progress.
- Work towards department KPIs and targets to ensure continued success.
- Maintain tender pipeline, completing all sales administration.
- Complete general administrative tasks.
- Contribute ideas and suggestions to improve the customer experience.
The ideal candidate will have:-
- Experience in a similar role (Essential).
- Strong relationship building skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to multitask and prioritise workload.
- Confident, bubble personality.
- Positive attitude towards work.
- Can do attitude within a team environment.
- Good standard of English and Maths.
- Good working knowledge of Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Proactive approach.
- A willingness to learn new skills.
Benefits to include:-
- Starting Salary - GBP20,000
- Working from home
- Working hours: Mon - Thur 8am - 5pm, Fri 8am - 4pm.
- 23 Days Holiday plus bank holidays
- All IT equipment provided
- Company pension Scheme
- Voluntary Health Cashplan
- Eyecare Vouchers
- Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
- Rewards and Benefits Portal Access
- Start date: ASAP
Please be advised that we are unable to respond to all applicants. If you do not hear from us within 14 days of your application, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.